《Fearless》 - Taylor Swift

(中文:放手去爱)

是乡村音乐歌手泰勒·斯威夫特的第二张录音室大碟

我的目光不曾离弃

我朝着你走

却偏离了大道

如果你察觉

能否拉我回来

There's somethin' 'bout the way,

我们的路上,有很多景致

The street looks when it's just rained.

小道看起来像刚被雨打湿.

There's a glow off the pavement, you walk me to the car.

人行道的条纹反着光, 你和我走到车前.

And you know I wanna ask you to dance right there

但你知道么,我想请你和我跳一支舞,就在这里

I the middle of the parking lot, yeah

在这停车场的中心, 哈.

We're drivin' down the road, I wonder if you know

我们沿着一个下坡路行驶, 我想知道你是否有察觉.

I'm trying so hard not to get caught up now.

我用尽全身力气地不想这么快被你迷惑住.

But you're just so cool, run your hands through your hair.

可是怎么办, 你的一举一动都散发着魅力. 你把手从发间穿过,

Absent-mindedly makin' me want you

不经意的动作,却让我抵抗不了你

And I don't know how it gets better than this

没有什么事会让我觉得比这更美好了

You take my hand n drag me headfirst, fearless

你拉着我的手,不回头地拽着我向前跑, 我不怕冒险

And I don't know why but with you I'd dance

不知道是为什么,和你在一起我可以舞蹈

In a storm in my best dress, fearless

穿着我最精致的裙子,哪怕是在暴风雨中. 我不怕冒险.

So baby drive slow 'til we run out of road

宝贝请开的慢些, 直到我们离开了大道.

In this one horse town, I wanna stay right there

我多么想停留在这个小小的小镇.

In this passenger seat, you put your eyes on me

在这个地铁座位上, 你用你的眼睛深深地望着我.

In this moment now, capture it, remember it

就是这个瞬间, 抓住它, 记住它

' Cause I don't know how it gets better than this

因为没有什么事会让我觉得比这更美好了

You take my hand n drag me headfirst, fearless

你拉着我的手,不回头地拽着我向前跑, 我不怕冒险

And I don't know why but with you I'd dance

不知道是为什么,和你在一起我可以舞蹈

In a storm in my best dress, fearless

穿着我最精致的裙子,哪怕是在暴风雨中. 我不怕冒险.

Well, you stood there with me in the doorway

那么, 你和我站在门廊上.

My hands shake, I'm not usually this way

我的手在抖, 我不是经常这样的

But you pull me in and I'm little more brave

但你把我拉进去, 我有点勇敢了

It's the first kiss, it's flawless, really something. ...

你给了我第一个吻, 它是无暇的, 真的是

It's fearless.

无畏去爱~

转载保留版权:http://haipz.com/blog/i/5189 - 海胖博客